Mohammed Helal Shrine in Aran va Bidgol, Kashan
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Aran va bidgol, Kashan
- Product code: Apochi- K026
The monument of Imam Zadeh Muhammad Hellal Ibn-e Ali relates to the Seljuq and Safavid dynasties and is located inside Aran and Bidel town. This monument was registered on August 4th, 1998 in the list of Iran’s national relics with the registration number of 2094.
His Holiness Muhammad Helal(praise be upon him) was the immediate offspring of Imam Ali, Ali(praise be upon him) and Imam. Imam was the offspring of Abol’as and Zeynab, who is one of the prophet’s daughters.
- English speaking tour guide
- All transfers in Kashan and Aran va Bidgol
- Entrance fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Any changes or cancelation of more than 18 days is free of charge.
- Change or cancellation fee within 18 to 2 days to the departure date is 25% of the total amount.
- Change or cancellation less than 2 days to departure is non-refundable.