Radkan Tower Night Tour - Mashhad, Iran
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mashhad
- Product code: APOCHI-MRT01027
It is exciting for Young Travelers and Families mostly for the reason to experience Eco camping and having the opportunity to see the pure sky of Iran and using a telescope is fun for both children and adults. It is exciting for pilgrims mostly for the reason of getting familiar with prayer Times.
Radkan Tower is built of 12 Mudbrick walls which divide the tower into 12 part of 30° of the horizon. On the tower,
you can Find 36 cracks of 10°. The opportunity of a finding of the leap year, Revolution of the Spheres, the exact day, hour, minute and second of one round of earth around the sun (which is the start of the spring in Iran and beginning of Nowruz. The Tower is built by Nasir al-din al-Tusi the great Persian polymath, architect, philosopher, physician, scientist, and theologian. He lived in 1200 AD.
Depart the city five hours before sunset. It depends on the time of sunset in different time of the year. Our first stop is in Akhlamad waterfall. We settle down before the sunset in Radkan Tower to enjoy our tea and the view of the sun going down on the Horizon. We start our Night sky observation as it gets dark.
At a glance:
- Start at: In front of Ghasr Talaee International Hotel, Mashhad
- Ends in: In front of Ghasr Talaee International Hotel, Mashhad
- Mobile Voucher: Accepted
- Printed Voucher: Accepted
- Tourist guide: Arabic, English
- Tourist Guide
- All Admission Fees
- Visit Akhlamad waterfall
- Learning the usages of Radkan Tower
- Night sky observation
- Enjoying Sunset
- Cancellation more than 6 days in advance is fully refunded
- Cancellation within 5 days in advance, is 50% refundable
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance is non-refundable