Imam Reza Holy Shrine - Mashhad, Iran
- Varaktighet: 5 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Mashhad
- Produktkod: APOCHI-MHS01021
Mashhad city is Located in the north-east of Iran. In this city, the eighth Shiites Imam was laid to rest. For this reason, Mashhad named as the cultural capital of Muslims all around the world in the year 2017.
In this Mausoleum, Shiites all over the world gather to say their prayers and show their respect to Imam. Our tour will completely cover both religious and historical aspects of the Imam Reza Holy Shrine.
In this walking tour, which would take almost half of your day, you will become familiar with historical buildings inside the Imam Reza Holy Shrine, the costumes of pilgrimage, museums, library buildings and the history of this beautiful sacred district. You will also learn about the famous and well-known people of the Muslim world who are buried in
the region of the Imam Reza Shrine. Each year millions of visitors all across the world, no matter of their religions or believes, travel to Mashhad merely to visit the Imam Reza Holy Shrine.
At a glance:
- Starts at: Madinah Al-Reza Hotel
- Ends in: Madinah Al-Reza Hotel
- Mobile Voucher: Accepted
- Printed Voucher: Accepted
- Tourist Guide: English, Arabic, and French
- Tourist Guide
- All Admission Fees
- Knowing about pilgrimage costumes
- Sightseeing Goharshad Mosque and ParizadSchool
- A tour to the anthropology museum of the holy shrine with your tour guide
- Visiting AmirAlishir Navaii Ivaan (porch) and stories about him
- A visit to Naqqāra (Naqareh) Khaneh
- Cancellation more than 6 days is fully refundable
- Cancellation within 5 to 1 days in advance is 50% refundable
- Cancellation less than 24 Hours is non-refundable