Izad Khast Castle - Isfahan, Iran
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isfahan
- Product code: APOCHI-ISI01019
Izad Khast is a large complex located between Shiraz - Isfahan. This fortress city is built
on a singular bedrock and once was
a part of the Silk Road in Sassanid
era. Famous for being
the first multistory fortress city in the world Izad Khast is
a must-go destination for visitors of Isfahan. The
caravanserai, Sassanid Bridge and the fortress of Izad Khast represent
the pure Persian architecture and culture, the tour
guides will introduce you more details.
This unique tour provides you with an opportunity to learn
more about this UNESCO world heritage, the
stories of Sassanid Empire and their great achievements.
Our tour is favored by both young and elderly travelers.
Families appreciate it the most.
Language is no barrier to us as our tour guides speak your
language. (English, Italian, Spanish, French and German).
At a glance:
- Starts at: Abbasi Hotel
- Ends in: Abbasi Hotel
- Mobile Voucher: Accepted
- Printed Voucher: Accepted
- Tourist Guide: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Tourist Guide
- All Admission Fees
- Walk in Izad Khast fortress
- city ruins
- Visit original Site of Izad Khast
- Visit Abbasi Caravansary of Izad Khast
- Walk on the Sassanid Bridge of Izad Khast
- Cancellation more than 6 days is fully refundable
- Cancellation within 5 to 1 days in advance is 50% refundable
- Cancellation less than 24 Hours is non-refundable