Chehel Sotoun Palace & Chah Haj Mirza Tea House - Isfahan, Iran
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isfahan
- Product code: APOCHI-ICH01018
Feeling true meaning of Iranian art and architecture will happen when walking through the great Naqsh-e- Jahan Square (UNESCO World Heritage #115) and Chehel Soton.
This palace is built in the hearth of a Persian garden surrounded by walls, representing the Persian architecture
of Safavid era.
In our walking tour that would take around 4-hours, you will visit Isfahan’s Chehel Sotoun palace and enjoy its magnificent wall-paintings. The tour guides will explain the story of each painting which refers to a historical event After an informative tour around the spectacular Chehel Sotoun, we will take you to the cozy corner of Chah Haj Mirza tea house which is considered as a very famous tea house in Isfahan.
Our tour is favored by both young and elderly travelers.
Families appreciate it the most. They have rated it as one of the best tours across Isfahan and Iran, They gave a popular approval rating of 9/10 for it.
Language is no barrier to us as our tour guides speak your language. (English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese).
At a glance:
- Starts at: Shiekh Lotf Allah Mosque
- Ends in: Shiekh Lotf Allah Mosque
- Mobile Voucher: Accepted
- Printed Voucher: Accepted
- Tourist Guide: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Tourist Guide
- All Admission Fees
- Learning about the stories of Safavid Dynasty
- Chehel Sotoun and the stories of Paintings
- Taste the Special Youqurt drink and Gushfil in ChahHaj Mirza
- Cancellation more than 6 days is fully refundable
- Cancellation within 5 to 1 days in advance is 50% refundable
- Cancellation less than 24 Hours is non-refundable