Influential Dynasties in Isfahan, Iran
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isfahan
- Product code: APOCHI-IJV01012
It’s not difficult to review the history of Iran only through the architecture of Isfahan. There are traces of influential dynasties of Sassanian, Mongols, IL khans and Safavid in monuments of this city.
Armenian’s history influenced by Safavid and can be traced in Vank cathedral. As Vank cathedral is closed on Fridays, our tours are scheduled for Saturday to Thursday.
Jame mosque of Isfahan is among must-see mosques, it’s dated back to 200 AD and has been a worship place for a long time. Zoroastrians, Mongols of Shamanic religion and Muslims have worshiped their own god at the place that resulted in an architectural variety of buildings in Jame mosque.
Language is no barrier to us as our tour guides speak your language. (English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese).
At a glance:
- Starts at: Jame mosque, Isfahan
- Ends in: Vank cathedral, Isfahan
- Mobile voucher: accepted
- Printed voucher: accepted
- Tourist guide: Spanish, English, French, German, and Italian
- Tourist guide
- All admission fees
- Jame Mosque of Isfahan
- Vank Cathedral
- the architecture of Isfahan
- Cancellation more than 6 days is fully refundable
- Cancellation within 5 to 1 days in advance is 50% refundable
- Cancellation less than 24 Hours is non-refundable